Everyone,

I am going to start a long study of the hobby in regards to memberships. I would like to get everyone's input as to why some may or may not want to renew the membership. If you are planning to not renew your membership or you are going to renew, Please message me with the reason why you are or are not going to renew. Again this is all for information gathering to help improve the club more this year and in the future.

Thanks,

Kyle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I renew every year to support the club and all the great meetings and events that the club sponcers. Not to mention the great friends i have made thru the club. Unfortunately chasing a teen in competitive  cheer around the country 8 months of the year takes up most of my time 

I just got a new membership this year at the frag swap.  The reason being, I finally got a good start into this hobby, and even though the tank isn't as big as I like, the people are awesome !  I will be renewing again when the time comes. 

Adam

• Like 1

I got my membership this year because I want to show people the steps i'm going through setting up my 60 gallon cube. I also joined so i can participate in meetings and eventually buy/sell goods and live stock. I also to like to support my local clubs.

• 2 months later...

"I renew every year. The club has a lot of knowledgeale members. You can ask questions and learn. The swap is always good too. Plus I have made a lot of friends in the club." I'll second Bud's response. (well, and the Brandon thing...)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I renew because Mike makes me...  Just kidding!  I renew because I enjoy being part of the club due to the friends I have made and the tremendous resource of knowledge.  Of course the monthly meetings are bad either!  🍻

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't used my membership. I want for sure would love to meet up with you guys and talk reefing and whatever else. Had alot going on in the past year. Started a new job that was a huge change for me. Finally starting to get settled in. 

But i plan to renew for sure when the time comes. I want to support my local club and one day i will finally come out to a meeting.  

How did I just now see this?? Lol

I’ve been a part of indmas for almost 15yrs now. In the beginning I wanted to learn more about the hobby (and I did), make a few friends who understood the dedication, passion, and slight craziness you have to have to have a tank long term. Now I feel like I have knowledge to offer the newbies, but still get to learn something new at almost every meeting. It’s an ever changing hobby and clubs like indmas are what makes it just a touch easier to keep on track. 

• 1 month later...

I renewed because I can use all the help I can get! Also, I want to stay active in the reefkeeping community and see what everyone is up to/ stay up to date on all the new tech without buying it myself 😆

• 1 year later...