Pest ID - Flat worm maybe?

Friend found these in tank last night before the show. After the talk this morning, I think they look like the acoel. Sorry for far off. Working on getting a better pic from him and getting him signed into the site at some point. 

Thanks for looking!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bFK1pUeTV2SCTDLu2

Really hard to tell from the picture. Look at the tail. If there are two points it’s acoel.  If there are three then it’s red planaria (Convolutriloba sp?).  The red ones are problematic and if you treat with flat worm exit make sure you get as many out as you can prior to trearment. 

Thanks for being another set of eyes. I added a second pic and to me, I think it looks like two points.  Looking into a macro lens at some point to share with him. 

Worth treating with exit if acoel in your opinion?  Didn't sound like it to me from the talk but I've not had them and he is certainly concerned. 

I would not use Flat Worm Exit unless they were the bad ones. If you have a large population then as Exit starts to kill  them off it can cause an ammonia spike if you are not there to syphon then out right away. It is something you want to use only when you are going to be home to deal with it. It is a good product but you do have to follow precisely.

I would not treat them. Use a predator. Such as a yellow coris. 6 line wrasse. Sprengeri damsel and I have heard of Mandarins eating them. Or the velvet nudi. Or a combo of these. There is no guarantee that the fish will eat them. Some do some don't.