2018 Frag Swap Volunteer Schedule

Thanks again to all our volunteers. We could not pull off a big event like this without all your help!

Please check your PM's for your shift time and placement, or send me a PM if you haven't already heard from me or have questions. :)   Come to the INDMAS Raffle Ticket Sales table(in the corner by the stage) before your shift starts to pick up your volunteer shirt to wear and a meal ticket.

Setup time is 5pm Friday and/or 7am again this Saturday.  There will be coffee, doughnuts, McDonald's sausage burritos, and a fresh fruit assortment available during set up Saturday morning, and Pizza on Friday.

Here's where we are expecting confirmed help so far:

Friday Setup: @ReefNewby82and the staff, @cmrun, @Budman, @PaulS.46122 +1, @OttoReese, @stewed125, @blowfish770, @chopper320, @icolts?, @Rjt1978?,

Saturday, 7a setup: @ReefNewby82 and the entire staff, @Gonzo620, @Reefer82, @PaulS.46122, @OttoReese, @stewed125+2, @icolts?, @Rjt1978?,@Rafael70

Saturday 10-2 Entrance: @SilentNight1793, @Kaylarae724, @ReefNewby82, @Gorgi, @CzNik2, @cmrun

Saturday 2-4 Entrance: @SilentNight1793, @Kaylarae724, @rhwimmers, @ReefNewby82

Saturday Education / ReefTrader Area: @waldend@cmrun, @ryansweet, @wsc

Saturday Raffle Ticket Sales: @Been Mired, @LoCoJenny23, Amber, @Rosy

Saturday Raffle Security: @tanknovice, Tom M, Bill (Rosy), @Mike762, @Scott58

Saturday Teardown@ReefNewby82 and the staff, @Mike762, @CzNik2, @wsc, @Gorgi... and anyone else who wants to stick around. #CleanUpCrew

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MrsBugmaster said:

What about the Friday night set up pizza and drinks?

Thanks Amanda, 

There will be pizza and drinks made available for Friday night setup volunteers too.  Looking forward to a great evening with everyone!

• Like 1

I know behind the scenes there has been a lot of work, co-ordination... and maybe some panic-ey times... but from my view it looks like a very well organized well oiled machine. Looks like its going to be another fantastic event!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The INDMAS Frag Swap (Indianapolis, Indiana) is TOMORROW !!!!!!!!

For More Info on the Swap Please Click on the Link Below.

http://indmas.org/main/index.php?/forums/topic/17398-2018-indmas-annual-frag-swap-new-location/

The Facebook Event Page is

https://www.facebook.com/events/261639881029445/?active_tab=about

Date

Saturday, March 17

Time

12:00 Noon to 4:00 PM

Hendricks County Fairgrounds
1900 East Main Street
Danville, IN 46122