Hello! I am new here(joined today) from the Terre Haute area. I found this place when I heard about the frag swap. Well I have never been to one so I decided to give this one a go. I have had reef tanks for almost two years(still very green). My current tank is a 20 long i converted to an AIO, tank has been running for 4 months transfered from my previous 8g AIO cube which ran for 1.5  years. I dont know how many meetings I will attend but will participate as much as I can. 

20180305_195410.jpg

• Like 2

Kyle, Welcome to INDMAS. Usually we hold meetings once a month at a members house were we will cover a topic related to the hobby for education. Lots of great people to meet and things to learn from everyone in the group. Budman was actually the one who introduced my wife and I to the club and it has been well worth the $21. The amount of information and help has been priceless. The meeting are also worth attending if you can make them. We usually always have raffles for those who attend. If you have any questions or need anything, post it up.

The tank looks great by the way. Is that a long tentacle nem in there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilentNight1793 said:

Kyle, Welcome to INDMAS. Usually we hold meetings once a month at a members house were we will cover a topic related to the hobby for education. Lots of great people to meet and things to learn from everyone in the group. Budman was actually the one who introduced my wife and I to the club and it has been well worth the $21. The amount of information and help has been priceless. The meeting are also worth attending if you can make them. We usually always have raffles for those who attend. If you have any questions or need anything, post it up.

The tank looks great by the way. Is that a long tentacle nem in there?

Its a BTA that has never had bubble tips. 

21 minutes ago, Kyle Curtsinger said:

Its a BTA that has never had bubble tips. 

I see. I have found that if they are in a high flow area, the tentacles become stretched out like in your picture. I assume this is to help catch food. If you adjust the water flow so it is not getting as much, you will more than likely see the arms bulb. 

• 2 weeks later...