lazers

4 hours ago, rhwimmers said:

If it's aiptasia you are wanting to get rid of berghia nudi is by far the best method

We put two in an 8 gallon, they laid some eggs on the glass and haven't seen them in like 2 weeks. Hopefully they show up again. :D

I have also heard from Kent, reefer82, that someone used one of those lasers in his tank to rid some of the aptaisia he had and it went totally bad. Looked good at first and then they just poped out everywhere. My advice would be to either het the nudies or get some true peppermint shrimps. I know Premium carries them. They r much cheaper than the nudies and once they r done with them they can still survive off of food that you feed your fish. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:59 PM, RajilNaja said:

We put two in an 8 gallon, they laid some eggs on the glass and haven't seen them in like 2 weeks. Hopefully they show up again. :D

Well they showed up and I've seen about 6 good size ones crawling around. So probably in a few weeks, I'll have to get rid of a few of them, if you're still having trouble and would like to try the nudis