SilentNight1793

Issues with renewing, or new people creating an account

There seems to be a few issues with renewing memberships, as well as new members not being able to create a profile. If anyone has been experiencing these issues, please post below what the issue is and any error messages you have received. If you are able to upload a screen shot of the error as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

I was going to be looking to renew my membership at the February meeting. Does that make it simpler? 

I was going to pay my membership after being gone for 3 years but it says I’m only alowed one and I have already purchased it but I know I have not

Me too, tried to renew and it says I already purchased it and I am only allowed 1 \annual membership in my cart.   Can not find the cart to pay for my membership.

Thanks!

Brian

Hi all!  Long time gone I know.  trying to renew my membership and added membership to cart.  problem is there is no cart and when I click membership, it says one is already in my cart.

Thanks!

Leonard

I renewed mine about a month ago. I remember it was alreay in my cart but there was a way to pay. 

@SilentNight1793  I renewed my membership in December (12/21/2017) via PayPal autopay.   However, I appears that my status is not "member".    Help, please  😉  

Edited by sghera

I auto renewed on 4/19 but am not listed as a member either.

@cj7jeep81 invoice was reissued. Please check your email and let me know if you have any other issues. 

31 minutes ago, SilentNight1793 said:

@cj7jeep81 invoice was reissued. Please check your email and let me know if you have any other issues. 

Got it and paid, thanks!