2018 Frag Swap - Volunteer Sign Up

Sorry I'm so late in replying, but if you need help selling tickets, watching over the raffle stuff or whatever, I can help during the Swap time. My shirt size is medium ( my husband could also help for one shift his shirt size is XL).   Again I'm so sorry I spaced this sign up!!!! Rosy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm so excited to have 35 people who have offered to help out in some capacity this year! 

We are putting the finishing touches on everyone's roles and responsibilities ... and we'll email/post in a day or so with more details.

Thanks for your patience... this is going to be the best swap yet!

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 11:20 PM, Been Mired said:

Hey everyone, get excited about the frag swap in just a few short weeks ... here's your chance to get involved this year and help INDMAS make this a great event! 

Please consider making a day of it, and pitch in for part of the day as a volunteer!   If able, we'd love to have you join us in getting this brand new venue ready for a day of reefing, or showing off our INDMAS hospitality to members and guests from all over the Midwest!!!

March 17, 2018 at the Hendricks County Fairgrounds in Danville, Indiana... volunteers will help with Friday set up, Saturday set up, making the event awesome, and tearing down after.    Please indicate what shift(s) you are interested in working...and what size T shirt you want. 

1 ) Friday PM Set Up Crew (5 to 10 people needed... we'll be done, and doors locked by 10p)

2) Saturday AM set up before the swap (7am to 10) 4 to 6 needed 

3) Saturday during swap two shifts 11:30 to 2:00/ 2:00 to 4:30  (15 to 20 volunteers needed please, roles include "Front Entrance, the face of INDMAS", "Yeah, I'm Raffle Security... No, you can't have that yet." , "Education Room Assistant" and the oh-so-glorious "floaters" :) )

4) Tear Down ~4pm to 5:30pm   (many hands make light work, aka... the clean-up-crew )

Again, please note in this thread what shift you prefer and a shirt size. I will PM you to confirm details as needed. Breakfast will be provided before the  swap by the club, and food trucks will be on-site for lunch.

Thank you in advance for volunteering your time to make this a successful event. We can not make this a huge success without all of you!

Respectfully,
-Ben

:rednkfish:

Do we have a time that we can get in Friday?

• Like 1

The INDMAS Frag Swap (Indianapolis, Indiana) is TOMORROW !!!!!!!!

For More Info on the Swap Please Click on the Link Below.

http://indmas.org/main/index.php?/forums/topic/17398-2018-indmas-annual-frag-swap-new-location/

The Facebook Event Page is

https://www.facebook.com/events/261639881029445/?active_tab=about

Date

Saturday, March 17

Time

12:00 Noon to 4:00 PM

Hendricks County Fairgrounds
1900 East Main Street
Danville, IN 46122