February 2018 Indmas Meeting - Central Indy Aquatics

For this months meeting CIA has graciously offered to host the club. 

When:  February 10 4:00-6:00 PM

Where: Central Indy Aquatics - 2418 E 55th Pl, Indianapolis, IN 46220

Education: The Art of Aquascaping - with hands-on learning planned!

In addition to the normal 4-6pm meeting we will also have some other opportunities to interact. 

From 1-3pm Indmas officers will be at CIA hosting a membership drive with an information booth to educate people who are not currently a part of Indmas as to the benefits of joining.

From 3-4pm there will be an exclusive Indmas members shopping window for which CIA has extended a 20% discount to all members!! 

(20% discount also available immediately following the meeting as well). 

Raffle items:

Qty 2 - Dry Rock Bundles to help you setup a new or tweak your existing aquascape

Aquascaping supples (TBD)

I will be there +1. Been wanting to rescape the cube and have some ideas,  but a tad lazy lately, so hopefully I’ll i be inspired to get this project done!

we are gearing up for a great event club!  you need to clear your schedules for this one....great topic and aqua scaping demo with some cool raffles.  get those memberships updated before the swap and get your new membership cards for 2018 also

Looks like we are going to have quite the group here for this so far...

Who else can help show CIA a great turnout for this meeting?  There will be an interactive education topic this month you won't want to miss out on as well...

This will be a fun meeting for sure!