2018 INDMAS Annual Frag Swap - NEW LOCATION!!

Will anyone by chance be recording the lecture? I'll have two young kids with me, and wouldn't want to subject anyone listening to that chaos when trying to learn. However I am very interested in what he has to say. 

Just curious! 

• Like 1

aazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpeg
288zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Who Wants to See the World Famous MELEV from MELEV’S REEF - Marc Levenson In Person?

He will be Speaking at the INDMAS Frag Swap this Saturday.

www.melevsreef.com

https://www.youtube.com/user/melevsreef/videos

Click on the Two Links Above to see more of Marc Levenson :)

Edited by that Coral Guy

Screenshot_20180314-192021.png

Screenshot_20180314-192040.png

Bring those appetites for more than corals club!  We have two great food trucks on site this Saturday to keep you fed while you feed your reefs!

Central Indy Aquatics will have their photo booth up again this year...which was a big hit.  So get that herr done and leave with a great memory to boot!  

Saturday is almost here!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KnighthawKz said:

raffle tickets still the same price as last year's.

Cheaper by the more you buy

Why yes, I do have the same pricing model prepared for this year. (Thanks @MrsBugmaster for setting all that up last year!) 

Raffle Tickets start at $1 each, and the discounting structure will be posted at the purchase table. :)

Please note: Cash or Debit only for Raffle Tickets. You gotta use that credit on livestock at a Vendor table and not your chances to win fabulous INDMAS prizes, sorry!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Been Mired said:

Please note: Cash or Debit only for Raffle Tickets. You gotta use that credit on livestock at a Vendor table and not your chances to win fabulous INDMAS prizes, sorry!

Why is this? The club has always accepted cc before?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Been Mired said:

This decision is based the direction of the Indiana Charity Gaming Commission who has authorized and liscensed this year's raffle from the first time.

Ah, gotcha. I thought that might be the reason.

• Like 1

The INDMAS Frag Swap (Indianapolis, Indiana) is TOMORROW !!!!!!!!

For More Info on the Swap Please Click on the Link Below.

http://indmas.org/main/index.php?/forums/topic/17398-2018-indmas-annual-frag-swap-new-location/

The Facebook Event Page is

https://www.facebook.com/events/261639881029445/?active_tab=about

Date

Saturday, March 17

Time

12:00 Noon to 4:00 PM

Hendricks County Fairgrounds
1900 East Main Street
Danville, IN 46122

12pm to 4pm is actual event 

Pre-registration starts at 10am for the melev talk...and for the frag swap.  If you are not attending the talk you can still get your entry bracelet and come back closer to noon for faster entry.

• Like 1

I want to say thank you to everyone for coming out the swap this past weekend. I also want to thank all of the hobbyist and vendors. We had a great attendance for the new venue. And a big thank you to all the volunteers and staff who helped to pull this together on setup, during the event, and tear down. We have lots of new members and lots of renewals. We hope that everyone will continue to stick around and I really hope to get the forums going again.

• Like 6