Which aquarium heater is best?

Been running a couple of marineland submersible heaters in my sump for around 4-5 years now and had one quit this summer so now the other is running all the time to keep up. So was looking around to find what heaters are best now.

My take is a 90 gallon with 30 gallon sump, so i way thinking or running 2 heaters both in sump in the 200 to 300 watts range. They would need to be fully submersible because I place them on their side long ways.I plug them to my Reefkeeper so accurate temperature setting is not a high priority. The main thing I'm looking for is long-term use. Don't want to be replacing ever 6 to 8 months.

Was looking at the Finnex HMO series but they only carry a 6 month warranty. Eheim Jager get a lot of good review but are they FULLY submersible or do the top need to be out of the water? I'm running 2 Cobalt Neo-therm on a 65 gallon tank for the last couple years and the work fine but I don't want to pay $100 + each for a heater.

What's everyone running these day? Is there any brand that stands out as better than the other or is it just luck in getting a long lasting ones.  

THANKS

I use the Finnex TH-S Series Titanium Heating Element. This does not have a controller on it so you will need to plug it into yours. Had it for years with not problems.

I also use Eheim Jager Trutemp Submersible Aquarium Heater. Yes they are fully submersible. They are very long, so make sure they will fit before buying.

And I have a few of the Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm, but use these on my QT tanks so not constant use.

eheim jager tru temp sell a ton...and are submersible.  They are long heaters like amanda said...

i have the cobalt neotherms and love them personally.  have them on all 3x tanks but yeah they are a little pricier than others...