November 2017 INDMAS Meeting - Gonzo620

Halloween is approaching us and soon after, it will be time for our November club meeting!  This month, Luis and his family will be hosting the event and have a gorgeous 180g mixed reef tank to show off.  This tank houses lots of corals and fish and the Achilles tang is the center of the stage!  

Don't miss this meeting or our educational topic and raffles.  As always this will be a great turnout and hope you can clear our schedules to make it! 

The details are below:

When:  November 11th, 2017 from 4pm to 6pm

Where: Luis's house in Lebanon 

1727 Jaques Dr Lebanon IN 46052 

Educational topic:  Sandbeds...why, why not?  What is a plenum system?

Raffle items: 

Bag of Tropic Eden Miniflakes

Marine Pure Block and nitrate test combo

Clean up crew pack...nassarius snails 

Starboard for barebottom set ups

JBJ auto siphon....and More!

Let's show the new 2018 staff and Luis support by filling their living room with eager reefers wanting to know it all about sandbeds!  Cant wait to see you all there...

RSVP here or on our monthly calendar event....thanks in advance!

If anyone has any specific questions related to the topic please feel free to post here or PM me and I will make sure to include information.  

My goal is to educate in general on the topic as well as discuss some thoughts/ideas related to it in order to pique some curriosity and drive experimentation with different options.  

• Like 1