HELP....club host needed for October 2017 meet!!

Club, we are in need of a backup host for the October meeting.  The original host will be traveling for work and will not be able to host.

This monthly meeting will be our yearly vote for our new staff that takes their chair on November 1st.  Usually the October meeting brings a decent crowd as we are all finally getting back inside to work on our reef tanks again.  This is an important meeting and we need a great turnout in order to best accommodate the club's vote for the new staff.

The meeting topic can be your choice or we have a topic that can be used already. Please check your schedules and if you are in or very near the 465 loop....please consider hosting this month's meeting for INDMAS!  Thanks in advance club and we look forward to checking our your reef :v)

Brandon

INDMAS President

2 hours ago, SilentNight1793 said:

I am currently talking to my wife to see if we will be able to host the October meeting. We are in the process of packing up to move in the next month. I can provide an update by mid September. Hopefully we will be moved in and the tanks will be settled in.

You are moving all those tanks?! Yikes!

3 hours ago, SilentNight1793 said:

I am currently talking to my wife to see if we will be able to host the October meeting. We are in the process of packing up to move in the next month. I can provide an update by mid September. Hopefully we will be moved in and the tanks will be settled in.

October topic can be how to move a tank with demo, haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the house guys!  Thanks for the update...the meet is the 14th so we will hope for a meeting at your new home in 2018!

So the hosting position is still open then club!  We do have an interested party who has hosted previously if no-one else can accommodate.  Let's cap this off on 9/17 folks so we can begin preparing for October's meeting.  Thanks to all for considering hosting next month's meeting!

Thank you to all of you for checking your schedules to see about hosting October's meeting.

Amanda (MrsBugmaster) has agreed to host the October meeting at her lovely home in Carmel!  

For those of you who have not seen her tanks...she has a 180g FOWLR, and a 34g Red Sea Reefer Series reef tank.  The microscope will be available if anyone has anything they will want anything identified as well as test kits if anyone want to test their water.

We will make a new post for the meeting change shortly.  Thanks again Amanda and those who considered hosting!