MACNA 2017 - INDMAS Feed

I'll plan on taking some pictures and catching some of the interesting products out there at MACNA this year as I've done in the past.  I believe we've got 6 or 7 going to MACNA this year so contribute if you can!  If you've got any vendors or products you might be interested in share and I'm sure as a cumulative we can get some of the answers and pics:D

MACNA-2017-Logo-2.jpg

Think that a total of five ended up at MACNA 2017 from INDMAS.  In first presentation on 'The Facts of Light' and vendor hall opens at 10!  Will try to throw up some pics later once I snap some.

In the mean time...If you want to commit to MACNA for 2018 go ahead and book tix for Vegas:D  Price just goes up and worst case you sell the tickets for what you got or more!

Register here --> http://macnaconference.org/2018/

IMG_20170825_080943-X3.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SilentNight1793 said:

I think I will wait a bit after the trident has been launched so that any additional issues and bugs can be worked out. But I have really high hopes for it and plan to invest in the whole apex kit.

I second this... and will start saving my pennies now.   I hadn't seen the benefits to being a control freak up until now, but this is tipping the usefulness-factor over the edge for me.