13.5g Fluval Evo

Just starting up a thread on one of my smaller tanks that I have. Currently running a 13.5g fluval Evo tank. Everything is stock on the tank other than a fluval 15g wavemaker and an aquatic life nano skimmer (highly recommend). Current occupants: Lubbocks wrasse, blue/green chromis, and a rainfords goby. Inverts are a few hermits, a few snails, 2 sexy shrimp, a pom pom crab and a porcelain crab. Corals, I have a mix of different zoas and palys, red gorgonian, different mushroom (Yuma, richordea, discoma), a few torches, octospawn, and a bunch of other stuff. Water changes are done weekly. I am looking to add more color to the tank with future zoas and other corals. This tank is also home to a bunch of baby sexy shrimp that were born on 8/10/17 at 11:36 PM. woohoo!!!

IMG_20170725_235453836.jpg

IMG_20170810_231954336.jpg

• Like 3

Update on the sexy shrimp larvae......fish seem to enjoy them......a lot.........I have found a few that managed to make their way into the back part of the filtration. Hopefully they will be able to grow. I have just introduced a small lightning maroon and a snowflake clown along with a rainbow bubble tip. The rainbow bubble tip was from one that
I had that split into 4's last night. Lots of new and exciting things going on the last few days.

• 1 month later...

Been a bit since I posted. Tank is doing great. Just recently redid the tank and arranged everything around. I have added a kryptonite mushroom and a longfin snowflake clown (Thank you Premium Aquatics!). I have gotten my other snowflake to bond finally. Will post a few pictures of the tank.

9348.jpeg

IMG_20170917_002452_215.jpg