September 2017 Monthly Meeting - 3rd Annual MEMBER ONLY Retro Frag Swap!!

Fall is just around the corner and everyone will be giving their tanks a little more love with summer events slowing down.  This year INDMAS is proud to continue our 3rd annual Retro Frag Swap.  Remember the days when it was just everyone showing up with bags of corals and not walking away from the swap seeing spots from all the blue LEDs?  If you enjoy the good ol' fashion frag swaps from a just a few years back you'll love this one.  This has been a big hit both years and hope for a great turnout once again for Budman!!

When: Saturday September 9th @ 4 PM to 6PM

Where:   Budman's House

912 Beaumont Court

Indianapolis, In 46214

Rules:

1. INDMAS Members Only
  2. Corals will need to be labeled in bags, specimen containers, Tupperware, etc.
  3. No tables or tanks set up for this event (Bring that special Orphek Azurelite to see those corals pop)
  4. Please don't forget to bring coolers for insulation to keep them at optimal temperature. (Should the temperature be far from 75-80 pick up a cold/hot pack)

Raffle:

LISTED AT BOTTOM OF PAGE!

No purchase of tickets required, all INDMAS members will get one raffle ticket and first choice at one of the following prizes once we have finalized. Last year we had well over $300 in raffle prizes and will be shooting for something similar this year!  The more that come to the event the more prizes we'll try to add!

***Each INDMAS Member will receive one raffle ticket and winners will choose from what great prizes are left!

Check out ReefTrader to register for the swap and post your beautiful corals and reserve those you've been after. If you see something you've been after make sure and register for it and pick it up early at the event. Should you have any questions just ask!

sml_gallery_844_308_5627.png

Non-INDMAS Members SIGN UP TODAY:

For those that might not yet be an INDMAS Member make sure and sign up here today! You'll have access to the full site, buy/sell forums, gallery, free admission to our spring Frag Swap (Best in Midwest!), access to the Fall Retro Frag Swap and chance at the thousands in prizes throughout the year, and the wealth of knowledge in our club at the monthly meetings!

Registering for the membership before the event is most ideal but should you have any questions or concerns please reach out to Brandon (ReefNewby82) who is our current Membership Chair!  Any of our INDMAS Staff Members would be happy to help you out on any other questions or concerns too. If you procrastinate, you can always sign up at the event. September is our annual INDMAS Member Recognition/Drive Month. Thank all those around that have been so helpful in your builds & problems and recruit that friend that could use some support from a great and growing local club.  Bring them to this event to join and they can leave with some great aquacultured frags!!

RAFFLES:

Pulsar 1,200 watt Gas Generator

2x Simply Saltwater Gift Certificates from Simply Saltwater

8 oz of CoralRX coral dip

Tom Aquarium Large container with IM Aquadrip Acclimator Combo

PA Basic Fragging Kit - 4 piece

Eshopps Straight Frag Rack - Clear

IM Gourmet Defroster

Wow look at this list club!!  This is one heck of a line up with lots of aqua-cultured corals up for grabs.  Hope you can all make it!

logo.jpg

2 hours ago, PaulS.46122 said:

Why are we not able to see the listings on the site?   I'm logged on there, but my screen name is different than the one I use here.

Same here. I'm guessing nobody has listed anything yet. 

Anyone else coming. I will have cornhole setup in the backyard and a couple of big tables for the swap. Anyone that wants to hang out after is more then welcome as i will have my firepit going also. Just need good weather. will be posting some up hopefully this weekend. And need to get the tanks  cleaned up.

• Like 1