Budman

new upgrades on site

Is this compatible with tapatalk. Or is that option gone with the upgrade. I find using tapatalk easier. As photos always worked on it and notifications were instant. Also I was having issues where when I opened a thread on the new site it went to the first post. This is fine but on a long running post it will be annoying. 

• Like 2

Has something changed? I've been locked out of tapatalk for a few days now. It wants me to log in but then says there is a problem and to contact the admin. Is everyone dealing with this, or is it just me? Is this what you're talking about, Bud?

5 hours ago, Mike762 said:

Has something changed? I've been locked out of tapatalk for a few days now. It wants me to log in but then says there is a problem and to contact the admin. Is everyone dealing with this, or is it just me? Is this what you're talking about, Bud?

Not just you. Having same issue. 

• Like 1

Yes Mike this is what I was referring to. The new upgrade and not able to use tapatalk is less friendly. Pictures were easy to post using the app. And notifications on content was easier. Plus threads that are long as in several pages are always at the beginning.  I find myself not checking the site very much as it just doesn't seem to be as user friendly as it was. May just be me. 

Was able to finally get on indmas with tapatalk I deleted it and went back in I can see post but not sign in or post. If you have any ideas let me know. It is handy as I have several reef sites I follow and they are all in one place. Plus easiest way to post pics.