Website Software Upgrade

We will be upgrading the software that runs our Website very soon. This will allow a more user-friendly experience, especially when using mobile devices. I will also address potential security issues.

The site may look and feel different after the upgrade.

To prepare for the upgrade, the site may be down intermittently this weekend. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 9:27 PM, Dustin1300 said:

For paid INDMAS members think an increased size in message limit would be added benefit.  Right now limit is rather small and capacity required to store messages can't be that substantial?

Done. Paying members now have 5x the amount of message storage. Thanks for the suggestion. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ed, I like the changes but there is one section that I cannot find here that was available on the old site. There used to be an alphabetical listing of members.

In the Membership Directory section, you could go to letter "D" for example and look up all members with screen names starting with D to either find their page or send a message etc. I have not found this section on the new site. Can it be added?

15 hours ago, cmrun said:

Ed, I like the changes but there is one section that I cannot find here that was available on the old site. There used to be an alphabetical listing of members.

In the Membership Directory section, you could go to letter "D" for example and look up all members with screen names starting with D to either find their page or send a message etc. I have not found this section on the new site. Can it be added?

You can look up members of any group using the search box and advanced search filters. You can get a directory listing this way, but not as straight forward.

2 hours ago, loki said:

Does anybody else have problems logging into Tapatalk ?

Try clearing the app cache on your mobile device and log in using your indmas credentials.

By the way, the forum software companies will be phasing out Tapatalk support because of the much improved support for HTML5 and responsive design. Many people believe there is very little benefit to using Tapatalk any more as opposed to the native site now that mobile browsers and forum websites are so sophisticated. 

On 7/2/2017 at 5:35 PM, MrsBugmaster said:

Is the picture size really just 10 kb?

I just uploaded a relatively large photo and it displays fine:

large_temp.jpg

Are you saying that the gallery is restricting your upload size?

Once you upload, you can adjust the display size of the photo along the top:

temp.png

I tried uploading picture form my iPhone, computer,and using imgur. 

Yesterday this(total max allowed is 0.01MB) was at the end of the "accepted file line". Now today I don't see that. When I tried to  attach picture it said : max allowed is 0.01MB 

So to add a picture do I have to upload it to my gallery first if not using an outside site like imgur? Or how do I add a picture to a post?

YesterdayDrag files here to attach, or choose files... Click to choose files
Accepted file types jpeg, jpg, mov, avi, bmp, png, gif, txt, doc, rtf, mpg, mkv, max allowed is 0.01MB