July Meeting - Newport Aquarium Trip

FYI, the aquarium website says to use one Dave Cowens Drive, Newport, KY as the address for GPS and google map. I tried entering Newport Aquarium and it routes you to the back door vs. the parking garage. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CapnCrunch said:

Hey guys, unfortunately I have recently had an injury and won't be able to attend. It's a bummer I was really looking forward to a fun day at the aquarium. Hope you all have fun. Maybe next time

Oh no Branden.  Sorry to hear...im sure Miss Gwynn isn't happy huh.  Hope your injury heals well and you recover fast!

Here is a cool shot of the behind the scene tour today.  Thank you to all of you who made it down here today!  

Lunchtime and then the souvenir shop afterwards before heading time.  What a fun day!

20170708_113403.jpg

We had a great time at the Newport Aquarium everyone.  I would encourage anyone who has not been before, to go check it out.  Here are a few pictures to entice you to join INDMAS next year on the next educational field trip!

Spiny sea dragon

20170708_123735.jpg