July Meeting - Newport Aquarium Trip

Last day to pay for your Newport Trip and behind the scenes tour before the newsletter goes out to everyone!  

The 25 or so members (including us lol) on here need to pay in the INDMAS store before other members can put their name in line on this thread for the behind the scenes tour!  Remember there is only 2 tours of 15.

Just talked to Newport Aquarium Club.  They have informed us that the payment for entry and the tour at the discounted price is due to them by INDMAS no later than 6/23/2017. We have only received payments for a total of 8 members so far.  PLEASE visit the INDMAS store to pay for your trip ASAP or the chance for a discount and a back stage tour at a discount will be over!  

So the new deadline is now 6/22/2017 to pay for the Newport Behind the Scenes before the rest of the club has notice of the event.  We only have a few payments so far....so let's book this up folks!  

4 hours ago, ReefNewby82 said:

Just talked to Newport Aquarium Club.  They have informed us that the payment for entry and the tour at the discounted price is due to them by INDMAS no later than 6/23/2017. We have only received payments for a total of 8 members so far.  PLEASE visit the INDMAS store to pay for your trip ASAP or the chance for a discount and a back stage tour at a discount will be over!  

So the new deadline is now 6/22/2017 to pay for the Newport Behind the Scenes before the rest of the club has notice of the event.  We only have a few payments so far....so let's book this up folks!  

Just checking you did receive my payment for 2 adults and 2 behind scene?

Paypay name is Anthony Misner

Would love to attend but its the day before my birthday and i have other plans that weekend

We will be meeting at the Newport Aquarium Parking lot no later than 9:30am.  We are to report to the Will call at 9:45am to get started with our first behind the scenes tour, to my knowledge.  

We can start another thread here soon about car pooling to save gas.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 8:04 AM, Scott58 said:

Since the parking lot is actually a large parking structure under the buildings I'm not sure there is an obvious meeting place there, maybe meet at the will call window at 9:30?

That sounds like a good idea Scott.  We have not been there before so Will Call window at 9 :30am sounds like a plan folks!

Who else is going to be able to make it?  We have 12 paid currently....3 more available to fill 1 behind the scenes.  It appears we only have enough spots to fill one behind the scenes tour now.

So let's currently leave those 3 spots as the last 3 for the behind the scenes tour unless more interest is had.

So...

unlimited discount regular entrance tickets left...

And 

3 behind the scenes tours currently left...

Last chance to get your payment in for the Newport Aquarium trip. I will give any last minute people till noon today, after that it will be too last as we have to make the payment to them today! So if you plan to attend and have not made payment yet, get it done now!

Well, you can still go but won't get the club discount they are offering, and will have to pay your own entrance fee. :)

This is what I got. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Name

Adult   Child Behind the Scenes Amount Paid

Brian Payne   2   0  $42.02 
Branden Ho   2   2  $70.96 
Alan Murillo   2   2  $70.96 
Melvin Ruddick   2   2  $70.96 
Jenn/Brandon Grimes   2   2  $70.96 
Ryan Sweet   2   2  $70.96 
Scott Sundell   2   2  $70.96 
Anthony Misner   2   2  $70.96 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay club the July Newport Aquarium Field Trip meeting is tomorrow!!

We have 14 people signed up and paid for.  Please meet at will call between 9:30am and 9:45am at Newport.  Our tour behind the scenes is at 10am.  After that, we can go our separate ways or stick together and tour the main attractions.  I don't know about you guys and gals...im getting pretty excited! 

If I remember correctly the ticket windows are outside where it says ticketing on the floor plan above. Not sure we can get into lobby without tickets. Weather should be great to meet out front. Looking forward to an awesome day!