Sign in to follow this  
ReefNewby82

Announcing the 2017 Official Membership Card!

So to keep momentum rolling this year with great reasons to be an INDMAS member....we are now announcing the 2017 Official INDMAS Membership Card!

Picture will be uploaded at a later time.

What does this mean for you?

INDMAS has been speaking to local LFS in Indianapolis about discounts for our donating club members. Some details are still being worked out with management...so please be patient. Just ask your LFS if they offer any perks for INDMAS club members when you receive your card.

The card will have your name, member name, expiration of current membership and a staff member signature stamp. To get these, you must attend a monthly meeting, or if you are in the area of Premium Aquatics on open hours, just ask for me!

I will update this thread with the name of the local fish store that is participating in this program. They will need to make a post in their own forum regarding the details to their discount for the club.

Thanks for participating and we hope to see you at a monthly meeting very soon to receive these! Keep in mind the next 4 monthly meetings are going to be off the scales!! You won't want to miss any of these coming up...

Regards,

Brandon

INDMAS President

[email protected]

• Like 1

Haha yep...all the new joining members did, or hopefully did at the frag give away table. Mainly wanted the veterans to know about this...

Good reason to come to a meeting if you ask me lol. With how much money we spend a couple of percent can matter for sure!

• Like 1

Brandon this reminds me of the lanyards they gave out when we were at the portage swap.

We will have these at the Summer Social...come and see me for your Membership card next Saturday!

Sign in to follow this