Who won the Auctions?

I won the bonsai frag rack, an adhesive strip of blue moonlights and a package from Central Indy Aquatics with 2-part calcium and a large container of reef-roids.

I was extremely surprised by the brightness of the supplemental lighting strip. I have a standard 6x2x2 180 gallon so I thought the 32 inch strip of stick-on-LEDs would be barely visible but we held them up over the tank up against our monster light fixture and the penetration and spread was impressive (without halides and T-5s).

We picked up a ton of frags (like 20-25), largely SPS. My current 2 favourites are a bright yellow tenius and Budman's purple haze elegans. Other faves are AV99's Glowstick, Aquascene icefire echinata, RMF's Last Dragon, and a $500 efflo (old school!).

FYI, I was the woman in the red Lilly shirt that made me look like a volunteer (whoops) with the posse of redheaded children.

• Like 2

I won the bonsai frag rack, an adhesive strip of blue moonlights and a package from Central Indy Aquatics with 2-part calcium and a large container of reef-roids.

I was extremely surprised by the brightness of the supplemental lighting strip. I have a standard 6x2x2 180 gallon so I thought the 32 inch strip of stick-on-LEDs would be barely visible but we held them up over the tank up against our monster light fixture and the penetration and spread was impressive (without halides and T-5s).

We picked up a ton of frags (like 20-25), largely SPS. My current 2 favourites are a bright yellow tenius and Budman's purple haze elegans. Other faves are AV99's Glowstick, Aquascene icefire echinata, RMF's Last Dragon, and a $500 efflo (old school!).

FYI, I was the woman in the red Lilly shirt that made me look like a volunteer (whoops) with the posse of redheaded children.

We shared a table for a good part of the day! We were the ones playing with your light, thanks for putting up with my loud non reefing friends, who sat at your table. I won one of the fish food raffles also.

I won a $20 certificate to MT reefs and a Sera calcium additive (only 2 tickets in the whole bowl on that one). I ended up with 15 frags, pretty evenly mixed with LPS, SPS and zoas. Dustin's frogspawn looks amazing in my tank. The hydnophora I picked up right at the end from another member is the brightest I've ever seen. Sorry I forget who it was, there were a lot of people there.

This was our first year at the INDMAS swap. Got great deals on some Yuma's for an all mushroom tank I am building. We ended up winning several of the raffle prizes (digital subscription to Coral magazine, Ro/DI system, Dosing system, 16g LED Biocube with stand).

Dang you scored!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I won a certificate to simply saltwater, a zoa frag pack from R&R, a couple alage/food/t-shirt bundles, sediment filters from airwaterice, and now the certificate for the frag donations. Woo!

I walked away pretty happy, sold some corals and drygoods while there and I think I actually came out about $20 ahead for the first time ever.

Silent night: I dumped several tickets in that doser! Wanting to move to the brs dosers and control via apex. Awesome prize there. That should go amazing with the biocube if that's what it ends up on.

This was our first year at the INDMAS swap. Got great deals on some Yuma's for an all mushroom tank I am building. We ended up winning several of the raffle prizes (digital subscription to Coral magazine, Ro/DI system, Dosing system, 16g LED Biocube with stand).

You won everything I entered!

I won a Hamilton 32" LED setup. Very bright! I wish it had a switch for under stand lighting.

We shared a table for a good part of the day! We were the ones playing with your light, thanks for putting up with my loud non reefing friends, who sat at your table. I won one of the fish food raffles also.

You're the one who tried to help me convince Kenna from Central Indy Aquatics that I had sent you to her! How's your Hollywood stunner doing? (And I quite liked your loud non-reefing friend that chooses hilarious names for your fish). The one who was someone's mom kept trying to talk to me about how the variety of coral on display was evidence of God. But then I got an urgent phonecall. Both times!