2017 INDMAS Frag Swap Volunteers Needed!

I'll help out where ever we end up needing additional people. Feel free to move my name around as needed and I'll make some time. All I ask is that I have some time to purchase some frags. I have a new tank and would like to add to it. Size XL shirt please.

I have confirmation that the venue is rented out on Friday night before so we have NO FRIDAY NIGHT SETUP!

I'll help out where ever we end up needing additional people. Feel free to move my name around as needed and I'll make some time. All I ask is that I have some time to purchase some frags. I have a new tank and would like to add to it. Size XL shirt please.

Can you help set up as well as work during?

Hello

I want to Volunteer as well... I will be joining INDMAS on Saturday at the Tank Drilling Meeting... I am the Secretary of the Indiana Falconers Association and when I do join clubs and associations I like to be involved as much as I can to be of help. I am not a complete newb to salt water but I am relearning a lot of the things I have forgotten.. Not sure what "Jobs" you have that I can do but I am willing to do whatever I am able to do... You can put me down for during idc what time frame you choose... I can more than likely help with the tear down as well... thanks and looking forward to this swap it will actually be my first one....

Thanks

Brian

• Like 1

Hey thanks Brian! We appreciate it...Amanda will get you squared away and assign you in the appropriate areas. We always need help for tear down as people like to bolt at the last raffle lol!

Welcome and we will see you this Saturday!

• Like 1

Hello

I want to Volunteer as well... I will be joining INDMAS on Saturday at the Tank Drilling Meeting... I am the Secretary of the Indiana Falconers Association and when I do join clubs and associations I like to be involved as much as I can to be of help. I am not a complete newb to salt water but I am relearning a lot of the things I have forgotten.. Not sure what "Jobs" you have that I can do but I am willing to do whatever I am able to do... You can put me down for during idc what time frame you choose... I can more than likely help with the tear down as well... thanks and looking forward to this swap it will actually be my first one....

Thanks

Brian

Ok, so you probably have the coolest side hobby of any other member of INDMAS. Family Guy and some alcoholic beverages once inspired me to want to become a falconer at some point in my life. Lol.

Seriously though that's pretty awesome along with taking some serious dedication. Welcome to the club! This swap is pretty tough to beat from what I hear. I've only been to ours but it's gotten massive over the past 5 years. Selection is amazing game and the amount of raffles could almost stock a medium sized store.

• Like 1

Ok, so you probably have the coolest side hobby of any other member of INDMAS. Family Guy and some alcoholic beverages once inspired me to want to become a falconer at some point in my life. Lol.

Seriously though that's pretty awesome along with taking some serious dedication. Welcome to the club! This swap is pretty tough to beat from what I hear. I've only been to ours but it's gotten massive over the past 5 years. Selection is amazing game and the amount of raffles could almost stock a medium sized store.

Yep, Falconry is a VERY dedicated lifestyle... I think it has pretty much consumed my life as I plan vacations and any other spare time into it... This Saturday is a tank drilling meeting not sure if you will be there but I will have my Harris Hawk there as I will be out and about that day hunting her ... anyone is welcome to see and hold her she Is a SUPER sweet little girl... And honestly anyone is welcome in the field with us to observe how things go... the season will end on Feb 28th tho so not much time left this year... My tank wont be set up till prolly may or so, I'm hoping some of the raffle items will come my way so it will save me some $$$$ ....

• Like 3

Yep, Falconry is a VERY dedicated lifestyle... I think it has pretty much consumed my life as I plan vacations and any other spare time into it... This Saturday is a tank drilling meeting not sure if you will be there but I will have my Harris Hawk there as I will be out and about that day hunting her ... anyone is welcome to see and hold her she Is a SUPER sweet little girl... And honestly anyone is welcome in the field with us to observe how things go... the season will end on Feb 28th tho so not much time left this year... My tank wont be set up till prolly may or so, I'm hoping some of the raffle items will come my way so it will save me some $$$$ ....

Guessing I probably shouldn't miss that one. You don't see too many falcons at an INDMAS meet. I was supposed to be off but somehow got scheduled 11-8 that day but I'll make it work. If I have to take a 3hr lunch and come back till and stay till 930 I will.

• Like 2