!!!FRAG SWAP!!! MARCH 16, 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Tbabcock67

Road trip anyone?

Im heading over to Cincy for there frag show if any one wants to go with me let me know. I will be leaving my house around 8am and should be back around 5:30 or so.

Troy

• Like 1

Ross (atomic) has a thread up to car pool somewhere already...check with him!

• Like 1

Kudos Bud! That would be much appreciated if ya still have any of those T! I know Ross doesn't have any...

• Like 1

I don't have anymore. If anyone has any let me know I could get them early and pass them out.

• Like 1

I still have several flyers. I was planning on bringing them to the meeting Saturday,but I see this event is on Saturday too so, If you need them before that someone would have to come get them from my house

• Like 1

I might be able to stop by early in the morning as I am going. I am only spending a couple hours at the swap then heading back so I can make the meeting. Let's hope the weather cooperates.

• Like 1

Got some frags from da man Jason Fox, and others i even won a 4" Stick of JF glow stick, picked up a big colony of red planet, red dragon, cali tort and joe coral.. it was cool fo show.. now im addicted and im going to one im Michigan next month.

Pics or it didn't happen. Someone been loading up on the Stix lately too lol. Where the zoas go?