2017 Meeting places

On the verge of closing out 2016 and thought it might be a good idea to start getting some volunteers for meetings in 2017. Anyone who would like to host a meeting, please reply with what month you'd be available. Also, if you have an education topic idea that you want to know more about let us know that as well.

January - tanknovice

February - rhwimmers/chwimmers215 (Tank drilling)

March - Frag Swap (no meeting)

April - PetesFolly (Sump setup)

May - LocoJenny23 & ReefNewby82

June (Summer Social) - Tbabcock67 (Apex/automation)

July - Club Fieldtrip

August - Reefaddict12 and CoralBeauty28.

September (Retro Frag Swap) - Budman

End of September club speaker - details will be announced soon!

October - Dustin1300

November - Gonzo620

December (Christmas Party)- tyryfin

• 2 weeks later...

Who else is up for hosting a meeting in 2017? January is covered, but February falls in not far behind.

I know that the winter months are a busy time, but they also make some of the best meets. Get the kids out the back yard, or keep them inside and teach them about the ocean.

I may be interested in doing November, but it would be a first for me. Not sure what will be required of me if I do host.

Your hospitality and a little room. Normally November is a bit smaller because it's the start of the holidays so it's a good one for a first timer. I'll get you in for it and if you have any questions feel free to message me. If there's anything you want to know about that you have questions or have had issues finding info on, let me know and we'll do that topic for your November meeting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...