Selling House, Fish Tank, Sump, All Fish, Corals, Critters, and All accessories, chemicals, lights, pumps, etc. etc. etc. and dry goods

chailljb2270

Hello All Reef and Aquarium Lovers, Who needs a nice big show tank for their home or office? Here's my story / what's going on:

We're selling our home:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6124-W-Kaitlin-Rd_New-Palestine_IN_46163_M47894-02710

If that link is broken our address is:
6124 West Kaitlin Road

New Palestine, IN 46163

I've got a 265 G in wall built into the basement wall and a 125 g sump that sits behind it in the utility room.

I posted some videos and photos in the gallery, so please view them if you have a few minutes, or if you have any interest in the tank or fish, please let me know and we can get together at the house to check it out.

Everything is for sale. Everything must go! Everything is negotiable.

I'd like to find 1 buyer who wants the entire lot of goods but that is going to be a challenge. Right now I'm offering this setup to only INDMAS members, so I haven't posted it online anywhere else.

I've been in the hobby for about the last 15 years in salt water and am not an expert at anything but am decent at a lot of things and would love to get the right owner found for this system! Everything must go! Everything is negotiable, including me quoting delivery and setup to a new home or business. The system is pretty much automated with the Apex and now it is super easy to maintain using Morgan Lidster's (Inland Aquatics) sea saw surge algae scrubber! Morgan has been a big part of this tank, most of the Tangs came from him at Inland Aquatics and he helped me switch out a bubble king scrubber a few years ago and I haven't looked back! I'm not sure why everyone isn't running a tilt bed / dump bucket system like this, absolutely loved what it's done for this system. The mangroves are from Inland as well in the sump and I put a video camera on the tank and sump room also, it's a very nice setup with high quality everything, including a brand new ATI light that I bought at Christmas 2015 (we didn't think we were moving back then!)

Please email me directly or call me with any questions and we'll setup a time to meet and see the tank.

Also if you're interested in buying the home itself and also purchasing the tank, that's even better, please let me know if you'd like to see either or Both and I'll have our realtor Doreen Harris give you a call immediately if you have interest in this custom built home that we built in 2012.

Thank you!

Jason Chaille

email: [email protected]

Cell: 812-240-9754

• Like 1