INDMAS Happy Hour Friday, Feb 19th!

PetesFolly

OK, after looking at my calendar and the INDMAS calendar...let's go for a Friday on February 19th for an INDMAS Happy Hour at my place. Depending how this one goes, I will make them more spontaneous down the road. For this first one, this gives everyone a chance to "save the date."

The Details:

Address - 11375 Whitewater Way (Spyglass Falls neighborhood - waterfall at the entrance), Fishers IN, just east of 116th St. and Cumberland Rd. intersection.

Time - 5:30pm till whenever...

Location - In my basement...ok, that sounds a little scary!

"Refreshments" - Whatever I have on tap, in the beer fridge, or what you bring for yourself or to share.

Food - This is a Happy Hour...not dinner! Lol! TBD, but mainly driven by how much time I have to put something together and if anyone wants to bring anything. The usual happy hour at my place is haphazard at best. Sometimes some snacks (if we have been by CostCo or Sams recently), sometimes not, sometimes we order pizza, or decide to go out for dinner somewhere.

Agenda - none, we are just hanging out talkin' fish!

Raffle - none...see agenda.

Topic - what ever we feel like talking about....Fish, tanks, equipment, maintenance strategies, vacations, other hobbies, and where ever the conversation leads us.

The new tap:

Beer tower surround

sml_gallery_10806_353_671996.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the INDMAS Happy Hour is this Friday from 5:30pm till ...I get tired or we run out of guests! When you get here, I will not be able to hear the door bell, so just come on in and make your way to the basement. I will have some signs posted showing the way.

• 3 weeks later...

I was really hoping to make it to this one but couldn't because of sports for the kids..... Good thing it's almost over......ohhhh wait a minute.....baseball sign ups are this weekend.......

:blink: