Auto Coral Feeders?

Am taking a couple 7-14 day trips

Have a coral only aka no fish tank

Feeding Coral Frenzy (real fine) and Coral Frenzy .5mm pellets

Can probably get by with "real fine"

Are there any "good" auto feeders.

My coral are used to every 3 day feeding

Thanks John

I've had good luck with a couple of these and they've worked a good 3-4 years. For it to be more effective with food a "chimney" helps but would be required for the coral food.

http://www.melevsreef.com/catalog/eheim-apex-auto-feeder-chimney

If you did not dump the coral food into this chimney think the good majority of it would get sucked down into overflow and skimmed out before even seeing coral.

I have an eheim and it works well just like all eheim products. That matched with Dustin's chimney and it should work pretty well. I have never seen the chimney thing before but that is a nice touch and easy and effective. Doesn't work with eurobracing though : (

I will be using this in conjunction with the ehiem feeder. It is similar to the items above. I have never fed flake so I picked this up to keep it out of my overflow as mentioned.

http://premiumaquatics.com/products/innovative-marine-gourmet-defroster.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just put the APEX feeder on the tank and is was so easy to do, even for a computer illiterate like me. Had to modify the mounting a little bit to accommodate the glass width on the rim of my tank.

I've heard you can get really granular with the settings on feeding. (Interval, number of times, even days of week)