2015 Christmas Party!

WOW, It's that time of the year again. The INDMAS Christmas party! This year will be hosted by Bill, who is generous and possibly slightly crazy for inviting us in 2 different times this year. If you missed the inaugural Old School swap back in September now is your chance to check out his mature 600 gallon in wall build. It's a complete 180 from Dustin's build being dominated by softies it sure is a sight to see.

It will be on December 12th, 2015 at 4:00pm

As always this will be a pitch in event with the club providing drinks and some dish. We've done subs/sandwiches in the past and last year they weren't too popular so we will likely change this and let you guys know what it is.

Along with good times and great food we will have our white elephant gift exchange that has been a hit in recent years. If you aren't familiar with it it's very simple. You bring a gift, you'll leave with one. No one will leave empty handed that participates. We ask that gifts be in the $20-25 range to not make it prohibitively expensive and at the same time allow you a little freedom with choices since it's hard to find anything in the hobby for much less. We will put the gifts in a pile, no names on them please, and draw numbers to decide what order to choose from the pile or steal a gift. Just because you get something awesome doesn't mean it's yours so first isn't always the best! Your gift can be "stolen" up to 2 times and then it will be considered out of play so plan accordingly! If your gift is taken you will have the opportunity to select another from the pile or steal from another participant. This will proceed until all gifts are gone.

Be creative not only on the gift but how it's packed. Keep people thinking! There's been some good gotcha moments in the past and it's time for someone else to dethrone Dustin as the reigning champ of packaged shenanigans.

In addition to all of this awesomeness we are also going to have a bring a frag, take a frag event. I bet right now your asking yourself, "can this get any better?" Absolutely. INDMAS will also be raffling off some great items so it's possible you won't be able to carry everything home without some help if luck is on your side.

Lets wrap up this year with an amazing turnout for Bill and catch up on good times this past year. If you haven't been able to make a meet this year, this is one to be at.

See you there!

Please RSVP and use the sign up form so we can have an idea of what to expect for food/drinks from the club.

Click the link below for the signup sheet.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KnEonAvcvcwb4U6i-w9RTZd8KoOjHJGk0N1l-Fx7m5c/viewform?usp=send_form

To see what others are bringing click below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R57oz7YVd1gxYal2wrkQeACVjloB84P2GettLJkXwXQ/edit?usp=sharing

Location is near 79th and Michigan Rd. Address/Map will be posted soon.

Only 12 or 13 people so far everyone! We should easily be able to TRIPLE this number and only have a week left to RSVP and sign up for the fun and food!

This is a great event for new members to come out and check out the club and get to know people...plus the awesome tank, the food and prizes, and the frag trade to add to that!!

I was going to post up a map and address when it was closer to the meet date which is around the corner so I guess I'll get on that. It's near 79th and Michigan Rd on the NW side of Indy less than 5min from that intersection. I have to go find the address and I'll update the OP