Reefcleaners 10% discount

lrood

In my email yesterday from Reefcleaners - good for a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been awhile since your last order with us, and we would like to offer you the following discount should you feel now is s good time to replenish your clean up crew. The Coupon code is:

reefclub

It is worth 10% off of your order, and is good for at least 30 days. However, it cannot be used to discount rock orders though unfortunately.

Thanks again for the support, hope things are going well!

All the Best,

John Maloney

www.reefcleaners.org

If you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, unsubscribe here

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I had a problem with my last orders from them. I have successfully ordered from them several times in the past. My last order was shipped on a wed and didn't get it until Monday. Of course they were all dead. He shipped out a second package for me and the same thing happened. He was kind of rude and basically told me to leave them in my tank after I explained to him that I saved some but was not going to leave the rest in the tank and risk fouling the entire tank. After emailing him several times for over a week he finally got back to me and issued a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk