September Meeting - INDMAS Members Only - Inaugural INDMAS Retro Frag Swap - Saturday September 12th @ 4PM

Fall is just around the corner and everyone will be giving their tanks a little more love with summer events slowing down. This year INDMAS is proud to announce our Inaugural Retro Frag Swap. Remember the days when it was just everyone showing up with bags of corals and not walking away from the swap seeing spots from all the blue LEDs? If you enjoy the good ol' fashion frag swaps from a just a few years back you'll love this one.

When: Saturday September 12th @ 4 PM

Where: Bill's house (TYRFIN)

7619 Dartmouth Road

Indianapolis, In 46260

Rules:

1. INDMAS Members Only
  2. Corals will need to be labeled in bags, specimen containers, Tupperware, etc.
  3. No tables or tanks set up for this event (Bring that special Orphek Azurelite to see those corals pop)
  4. Please don't forget to bring coolers for insulation to keep them at optimal temperature. (Should the temperature be far from 75-80 pick up a cold/hot pack)

Raffle:

No purchase of tickets required, all INDMAS members will get one raffle ticket and first choice at one of the following prizes (Over $500 worth of great prizes. Special thanks to Bulk Reef Supply for donating the RO/DI, INDMAS has provided the rest!)

• 1 x BRS 4 Stage Value Plus RO/DI System donated by Bulk Reef Supply
  • 1 x Gas generator for those power outages
  • 1 x BRS 2 Part Calcium and Alkalinity Total Package
  • 1 x Hanna Alkalinity Checker
  • 1 x BRS Coral Propagation Tool Kit with Glue
  • 1 x Coral Dipping Kit (Coral RX and silicone coral strainer)
  • 1 X Ocean Wonders Magnetic Frag Rack
  • 2 X Coral Frag Kits (Plugs, Epoxy, Glue)

***Each INDMAS Member will receive one raffle ticket and winners will choose from what great prizes are left!

We're trying out a new site for this swap to post your corals and get those reservations out there for some great coral. Check out ReefTrader to register for the swap and post your beautiful corals and reserve those you've been after. If you see something you've been after make sure and register for it and pick it up early at the event. Should you have any questions just ask!

sml_gallery_844_308_5627.png

Non-INDMAS Members SIGN UP TODAY:

For those that might not yet be an INDMAS Member make sure and sign up here today! You'll have access to the full site, buy/sell forums, gallery, free admission to our spring Frag Swap (Best in Midwest!), access to the Inaugural Retro Frag Swap and chance at the $500 prizes above, and the wealth of knowledge in our club at the monthly meetings!

Registering for the membership before the event is most ideal but should you have any questions or concerns please reach out to Brandon (ReefNewby82) who is our outstanding Membership Chair! Any of our INDMAS Staff Members would be happy to help you out on any other questions or concerns too. If you procrastinate, you can always sign up at the event. September is our annual INDMAS Member Recognition/Drive Month. Thank all those around that have been so helpful in your builds & problems and recruit that friend that could use some support from a great and growing local club.

packages-0863202001354481603.jpg

Well, I'm in! We will have some nice SPS, zoas, and mushrooms bagged up for you reefers for $10 to $20 each. Jenn and I are looking for the following items...montipora setsosa and spongodes, orange and pink digi monti, ponape birdsnest, pink lemonade acro, and any cool colorful zoas! PM me or look at our reeftrader.com listing to reserve!

I'll be there. New to the club, coming from Bloomington. Met two lovely members of INDMAS at MACNA last week who told me about the swap this week. Great timing! I wont have any coral to bring this time, but looking forward to seeing what's available. See you tomorrow.