• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
MrsBugmaster

2015 Frag Swap Volunteers <Free shirt for volunteers

We're asking for volunteers for this year's frag swap. At this point in time there are no other events booked for Friday, the night before, so we can get in at 5 pm to start setting up.If another event is booked between now and March 27th for Friday, then we can not get in till 6am on the day of the swap, March 28th. I will update this thread when I know for sure on the set up time.

Hours of operation:

• Setup and helping out vendors from 5pm -9PM on Friday March 27th and/ or
  • Setup and helping out vendors from 6AM-12PM on March 28th
  • Swap from 12-4 (Probably 5pm with raffle)
  • Tear down from 5-7

If you'd like to volunteer, please post your preferred shifts in order Friday night set up, (Early Shift/Setup), Swap, Post-Swap as well as your shirt size.

Please post to this thread who would like to Volunteer, here is who's already volunteered!

• Jeremy (Jeremy_ B) All day
  • Amanda (MrsBugmaster) All Day
  • Dustin (Dustin1300) Before and After
  • Haylee (No UN) Before and After
  • Ross (Rhwhimmers) All day
  • Brandon (ReefNewby82) All day
  • Jenn (locojenny23)
  • Kent (Reefer82 )Morning set up, has to work during swap

Thanks in advance to everyone that has volunteered to make another great swap where we can provide the BEST in the midwest! This is where the club pays for our bills so let's make this another successful year!

****We only have so many volunteer spots..

I'll be in Friday. Actually just put in for a PTO day that day so I'm game to wrap up anything we need to do in preparation.

I'm in, just let me know where you need me. I am flexible, so if you have an area that needs more assistance let me know. If not, then I will choose 6AM to 12PM to assist with set-up and vendors.

I can help Friday and Saturday. Just want time to shop during swap

We always will give volunteers time to shop.

• Like 1

I am flying back from my dad's on Friday night just for the swap! If set up gets moved to Saturday morning, I will be willing to volunteer (woo for NHS hours).

I will be taknig the day off work so I will be able to help Saturday. Since i have yet to attend a meeting i am looking forward to meeting more meebers.

• Like 1

We always will give volunteers time to shop.

Well then, count me in for "during the swap" in whatever capacity you need. I can try to be there early, but not from 6a onward...

I should be able to help during the early setup and tear down, day of the swap.

We're asking for volunteers for this year's frag swap. At this point in time there are no other events booked for Friday, the night before, so we can get in at 5 pm to start setting up.If another event is booked between now and March 27th for Friday, then we can not get in till 6am on the day of the swap, March 28th. I will update this thread when I know for sure on the set up time.

Hours of operation:

• Setup and helping out vendors from 5pm -9PM on Friday March 27th and/ or
  • Setup and helping out vendors from 6AM-12PM on March 28th
  • Swap from 12-4 (Probably 5pm with raffle)
  • Tear down from 5-7

If you'd like to volunteer, please post your preferred shifts in order Friday night set up, (Early Shift/Setup), Swap, Post-Swap as well as your shirt size.

Please post to this thread who would like to Volunteer, here is who's already volunteered!

• Jeremy (Jeremy_ B) All day
  • Amanda (MrsBugmaster) All Day
  • Dustin (Dustin1300) Before and After
  • Haylee (No UN) Before and After
  • Ross (Rhwhimmers) All day
  • Brandon (ReefNewby82) All day
  • Jenn (locojenny23)
  • Kent (Reefer82 )NO, has to work

Thanks in advance to everyone that has volunteered to make another great swap where we can provide the BEST in the midwest! This is where the club pays for our bills so let's make this another successful year!

****We only have so many volunteer spots..

Is this the final list of the volunteers? Just curious, I volunteered and wasn't sure if I was needed since the spots are limited. I am willing to work where/when needed including during the swap meet (shirt size XL). Looking forward to attending my first meet!

No, this is just the staff that is required to work. We still need help during the swap. A final list will be posted as it gets closer to the date

Also, those that have volunteered I need you shirt sizes asap Thanks