Free hammer frags! At The Reef

So I stopped by the Reef yesterday to see what they got new and I saw the owner there and spoke with him for a bit.

I found out he is doing a special starting today! for any Marine purchase (live or dry) a total of $20 or more he with give you a free frag of branching hammer. He says he'll have sonewhere between 50-100 available. Once they're gone sale is over.

I am going to get mine from the nice brain frag I "stole" yesterday. Just thought I'd let evryone know. Also they said they give 15% off to indmas members just show them membership.

I stopped in for the first time last night to have a look around. Had a chance to speak with TJ, who introduced himself as the Saltwater Manager. They still had a dozen or two left, as well as some multi-head frags from the same mother. I picked up a box of filters and a bottle of coral dip, and that was enough to hit the $20 for my first frag of this type.

Apparently, a long-time reefer from town was moving or getting out of the hobby and offered the store "back" this >12-year-old coral in support of their longevity and help over the years. I think that situation, and the decision to split it up and share with others in this way is a great testament to quality of the local community.

• Like 1