Does anyone here vape?

reefaddicted

I have been Vaping for over 2 years now, Smoked for 40+ years! Good shop on 135 just south of Main St near Peppers. In the vacuum cleaner shop. Its called vapenindy They have a website and I love their juices!

Wth is sub ohm cloud chasing? Obviously I don't vape but been around several who do and never heard the term.

Sub ohm vaping is building a coil or multiple coils on an atomizer at a resistance of less than 1 ohm. Cloud chasing is a term that means trying to get the biggest amount of vapor you can in one drag of your vape.

I have been Vaping for over 2 years now, Smoked for 40+ years! Good shop on 135 just south of Main St near Peppers. In the vacuum cleaner shop. Its called vapenindy They have a website and I love their juices!

That is great that you made the switch after 40 years of analogs. I'm sure you feel much better now that you vape. I will check out that store when I'm in the area next. I'm trying to get into genesis style atomizes now because I drive a lot and I'm a dropper only. Most of my juice cones from Mtbakervapor.com.