my 5k water bill is here

orlando809

Ours is stupidly high out here w citizens dustin. My sewer alone is a flat $50 or something and water starts at 40 or 45 even if you only use a few gallons. Its pretty ridiculous.

$100 is much more reasonable Orlando. I figure mine will jump to 80-90 when I fill the tank and another 90 gallons for ato and sw for a couple changes im sure ill need to make soon after the transfer.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine usually runs $45 for just 2 people with citizens..

Not a water bill but I think I posted the Citizens Gas bill I received last year but if I didn't, They sent me a bill for $8900 or so and it was a nightmare to straighten out. With the first person telling me that if they billed me that amount then I owe it. Took about an average of 4 transfers on each of 7 calls to get to a person, that took care of it for me. I actually owed $67

Guest Willy
Mine usually runs $45 for just 2 people with citizens..

Not a water bill but I think I posted the Citizens Gas bill I received last year but if I didn't, They sent me a bill for $8900 or so and it was a nightmare to straighten out. With the first person telling me that if they billed me that amount then I owe it. Took about an average of 4 transfers on each of 7 calls to get to a person, that took care of it for me. I actually owed $67

That's just crazy