!!!FRAG SWAP!!! MARCH 16, 2019 Read more... ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
reefaddicted

any members close to Alexandria or muncie?

I was wondering if there were any members from my area. I live in Alexandria. The reason is I would like to find a couple people close by to buy from and trade with in the future and make some friends in the process.

I think a map of where members are would be cool. I thought there was an app running somewhere that you logged in and it would let folks know your home location?

JR had a map w some locations but I think it became an opt in sort of thing because it wwas in public view

Aquaman...you are from koko? Born and raised there...but we live in Greenwood now, and I am surprised there are many reefers there (with Critter Corner lol)

• Like 1

Atlanta

From what I can see your only about 15 minutes from me straight down 128. How long does it take you to get to Frankton?

N of Noblesville

And what city are you from I would love to see that big tank and help you in any way possible. I like to help out when I can.

From what I can see your only about 15 minutes from me straight down 128. How long does it take you to get to Frankton?

Yea it's about 20 maybe 25 minutes from me

Awesome what kind of tank do you have?

75 reef ready with 29g sump and 20g long refugium. Moving everything over to a 150 extra long (7 foot) with 29g sump, 29g fuge and 20g frag tank. Just finished plumbing today. Still need to glue and finish some odds and ends

Just moved to Muncie... It's a bit of a saltwater desert around here.

I make frequent runs down to Premium Aquatics (naturally...) and make all sorts of stops along the way.

Also looking for locals with established tanks to trade with, or carpoolers to stores/shows./swaps.

Hey, we just signed up a couple of members from the Muncie area yesterday. I am still working on getting the 40+ new members activated in the system Though.

• Like 1

Sounds good, I will get them all entered and shoot them a PM so they have your screen name!

Lol I'm all the way down in Columbus.but premium aquatics is close by now.finally something that's closer then an hours drive.wish their were more reefers down here

I'm in Fairmount just a stones throw from Alexandria.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk