• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Dustin1300

Sale at SaltCritters.com

If only the new tank was up and running and I didn't have to fly out for work on Sunday.

So will standard shipping work instead of having to pay for overnight do you know?

They will only do the overnight shipping due to some issues they had before when people shipped ground. It will auto calculate in your checkout. Mine was $22 for overnight then tax and a box charge.

Still not to bad. I made sure to order when they had 50% off. I think its 42% right now.

We only ship next day air for livestock. We want your goodies to arrive alive and well.

...and it's for the best because carriers will not guarantee any shipments that are not shipped via express.

Ricky and I ordered a bit tonight. GREAT prices on stuff. Where in Indiana is the business located and is pickup available?

Here is a shot of the Welso I picked up:

http://indmas.org/main/index.php?/gallery/image/3121-new-welso/

That's really nice Jacob! If I had room for corals I would have jumped on this but my grow out tank is FULL right now and I'm just working on wrapping up my 600 gallon.

It is a really nice piece. I would have picked up another if it wasn't my first expensive LPS piece.

Yeah that looks nice. I just got some rics but I kind of wish I would have gone for some of the acans too. I can't wait until we receive our order on Tuesday. We got some pretty nice looking rics for ridiculously cheap prices.

Their acans are nice. I have 4 small frags of Acans from them. They are small but you can't beat the price. I bought a 4 head one back in december and it is growing 4 more at this moment.

i bye all my corals from salty there doing great hes top notch when you have a question about a coral very helpful