2013 Frag Swap

Dustin1300

All, just wanted to give anyone that is wondering/planning for the next year, 2013 frag swap is tentatively set for 4/27/2013 at Knights of Columbus on 71st/Keystone. Just thought I'd let everyone know so you can make sure you don't make any plans for that weekend. Once Swap comes closer we'll start sharing what raffle prizes we'll have and what vendors will be attending!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

We'll have a dozen or so vendors advertising and sometimes selling products, some selling frags, and other hobbyist selling frags, and last but not least a huge raffle. Not sure on the total number of prizes last year for the raffle but would say we had $5k+ in prizes? (Don't quote me on that!)

Also, once the time comes closer we'll get the event on fragswapper.com where you can register and find frags your interested in. This is a good time to reserve the frags you want from some good sources from out of town too. You can get really good deals and on some named corals you'll pay for it too! :D

My friend and I are looking for a frag swap. We are in Columbus, IN. We will probably looking for someone that will be carpooling if at all possible. We may or may notb need it but I would like to plan for that. This will be my first frag swap meeting, and I hiope to enjoy myself.

Thanks all

• Like 1

It's a Frag "Swap"! Vendors are typically only selling but go on fragswapper.com ahead of time and post and ad saying what you want and what you have for trade. If you have some nice corals should have no problem trading around for some new corals. Fragswapper is not yet up and we'll likely not have it up until ~1-1.5 month before the actual swap date.

• 3 weeks later...
No! Im torn between two hobbies! Race event/big meet going on that weekend in Ohio :(. I already booked the room. One of these days ill get to a swap.

Are you doing the Spartan race? I may not being able to do it. Someone grab some frags for me.

Larry is working on the layout of tables and hope to post in the next week. We had the layout from years past but the room got double booked so now it's two connected rooms that offer just as much space as the previous space at the Knights of Columbus.

who is heading it up this year?

The Board of Directors and INDMAS Staff (President, Treasurer, Secretary mainly drive it as well as our Membership Chair) When we reach closer to the date we'll ask for volunteers with an incentive to help your club out!