December Meeting!

noodlenugs

It's Christmas time at INDMAS! So that means....

!!!! CHRISTMAS PARTY !!!!

This year we will be going to Willy's house! Thanks Willy you are truly one of INDMAS finest!

So please come join us this year. For those of you who have not joined us for Christmas party before let me splain some things ;) we will be doing our white elephant gift exchange, so if you would like to be part of it, all you need to do is bring a hobby related gift valued at $15-$20. All gifts will be set out, so bring it wrapped! We will draw numbers to see the picking order, when it's your turn, you pick out a gift and BOOM! Happiness happens, but beware....each gift can be stolen 1 time each by a person who still has a chance to pick. If your gift is stolen, you get to pick again and BOOM! Happy all over again :) we all know how these things work...AND ITS FUN! And who could pass up on that much happiness??

INDMAS will supplying sandwiches and sodas, but it will be a pitch in as well, so bring some cookies or your favorite treat so we can all have some good eats as well!

Of course pitching in a dish or being in the white elephant is not a necessity, but if you love Christmas, fun,happiness AND INDMAS you will do the right thing! LOL!

The INDMAS Christmas party, again, will be held at Willy's house on Saturday December 15th at 4 p.m.

The address is 252 Bennington Road Indianapolis Indiana 46227

So for the sake of Christmas and INDMAS....your favorite club in the world...be there!

If you plan to be there please let us know in this thread so we know how many sammiches and stuff to bring. I expect this thread to be 10 pages long by this weekend so don't let me down people ;)

Not sure if I will be there. My best friend's bday party is that night, and even though they don't overlap, I highly doubt Matt will want me to drag him to TWO parties. I need to talk to him when he gets off work tonight.

Which is more important?? :D

Be there with at least Kelly. Maybe the boys too. I just ordered our white elephants...... ^_^

I guess someone has been a bad boy.....2 of the three items are backordered......

time for plan "B"

I wonder which wrap will work for wet liverock......AhhhhAAAA Newspaper!

Not positive yet but Clayton and I are going to try real hard to make it!

Problem is, I don't know of anyone in the club that has a tank large enough to fit the white elephant I just ordered, plus I think the saltwater is bad for their skin and tusks?