New Site Software Issues

When posting smilies in the posts lots show up as box signifying the image has moved or been removed? No big deal but something to add to the bottom of the list:)

Nearly half seem to be missing and believe it was similar on the old version of INDMAS too.

:mellow: :shots: :sign29: :140_animated_fish_swimming::blush::mad: :07711: :0771: :0777: :twocents: :sign05: :fishred: :fishyellow::images::fishgreen::e141: :google: :sign17: :yeahthat: :0776:

When posting smilies in the posts lots show up as box signifying the image has moved or been removed? No big deal but something to add to the bottom of the list:)

Nearly half seem to be missing and believe it was similar on the old version of INDMAS too.

:mellow::140_animated_fish_swimming::blush::mad::AddEmoticons07711::AddEmoticons0771::AddEmoticons0777::fishyellow::images::fishgreen::e141::yeahthat::AddEmoticons0776:

Resolved.

Another bug - if I go to italicise something, and continue typing, the second I go to backspace anything, it immediately moves my cursor over to the end of the italics section rather than staying where it was.

Can anyone duplicate this issue? I can not.

Uploading pics to my gallery gives this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSLib::safeUnserialize() in /home/indmasor/public_html/main/admin/applications_addon/ips/gallery/sources/classes/gallery/upload.php on line 1830

Uploading pics to my gallery gives this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSLib::safeUnserialize() in /home/indmasor/public_html/main/admin/applications_addon/ips/gallery/sources/classes/gallery/upload.php on line 1830

Try this again. Should have the Gallery issues resolved, although there are some albums that will need to be rebuilt.