Need to borrow a flow meter

I am having problems getting my Vectra M1 set at the proper flow rate for my new Red Sea Reefer 170. The over flow water level keeps fluctuating and was told by EchoTech that I need a flow meter to get it set properly.

Does anyone have one I can borrow?

I tried but I think I need a second person or the reef link to make it easier. I will work on it again this weekend when my husband is home to help. I called Red Sea and they said I need the return pump to be between 530 to 600gph max to keep the water level at a constant level. Right now it will be good for a couple days then all of a sudden it is either 4 inch low in the overflow or too high and running down the emergency drain pipe.So then I called echotech and they said I can eye ball the flow but to get specifically the 530 to 600 gph I would have to use a flow meter. The vetra M1 is rated up to 2000 gph so guessing is kinda hard to do. But if I get it calibrated that may help. I just thought if anyone had a flow meter it would be great to use.