February 2015 Meet

When: February 7th 2015
Where: 10910 Beechwood Drive East, Indianapolis, IN 46280

Map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/10910+Beechwood+Dr+E,+Indianapolis,+IN+46280/@39.946419,-86.133008,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8814ad1d1585ad41:0x62150e7026916b43

Hooked aka Katrina who is an original member of INDMAS will be graciously hosting this month's meeting.

Come share the sight of a great looking shallow 80 rimless and probably learn a thing or two. Last year she gave a pretty amazing presentation on design elements present within nature and why she did what she did with her tank setup.

4pm-6pm

Please RSVP on this thread so that we can get a head count of people planning to attend.
Also: please let us know if you are bringing a +1 as well.

Yeah I believe it was changed from the normal 2nd Saturday due to it being V day ; v)

You got it. 2nd Saturday is indeed Valentines and I don't think Katrina or most of our members significant others want us there that day.

*Updated original post with address and map info*

Glad you are going to make it Been Mired! Payment preference is by card as it is easier to track on your account for future reference. We should have a square reader there but if not we will still get you taken care of ; v) Look for me when you get there...

Brandon

Katrina's tank is one of my favorite to see but I can't make this one. We'll be in Michigan City for the Shelf Ice Beerfest. It's outside so think warm thoughts for us.

Thanks Ryan. I was good to see you at Winterfest even though it was too crazy to talk. As a big fan of Belgian beers, Taxman is my #1 local craft brewer. I need to make another trip down there soon.

Stay warm!