Are you thirsty?

ryansweet

I'd first like to extend a huge thank you to the anonymous member who renewed my membership at this past meeting.

Now, a shameless plug...

As most of you know I am the Taxman (the beer guy, not the IRS) and I will have a special brew to bring to the December meeting. If you get thirsty before then I am extending an invite to all of you to come to the Taxman brewery/restaurant this coming Saturday, September 20, 2014 for our long awaited grand opening!

We are located at 13 S Baldwin St, Bargersville, IN 46106.

Bring your families as we are family friendly in the restaurant until the sun goes down. Also this is the weekend of the Bargersville town festival so there will be all kinds of activities under way!

• Like 1

Quick correction:

We had to apply for an event permit to be able to serve in our parking lot and take care of all the expected patrons so the brewery and restaurant will be 21+ only. There will be tons of great things going on with the town festival for all the family to enjoy though. :)

Thank you to all you guys that came out yesterday! I for sure saw and got to talk to Bud and Brandon(reefnewby). I didn't see you Brandon(neufelder) but glad you came down. We have 24 total beers on tap, 12 of our own and 12 guest taps. The grand opening brought just over 1400 people in our doors(and parking lot). The kitchen failed a little because we didn't think we would have that big of a turn out but we'll get that together in due time. Again thank you guys for supporting me and the delicious Taxman beers!